Julie is an Alabama girl through and through. Born and raised in South Alabama, she has a Public Relations Degree from the University of Alabama (Roll Tide!). She moved to Nashville and joined the staff (for the first time) in 1999. She now resides in Franklin with her son, Caleb. Along with football, Julie is an avid Nashville Predators fan. When she's not promoting Greater Nashville REALTORS® and the Realtor® brand, Julie enjoys exercising, reading, writing and being involved with her church, Cross Point Church. She is also the office techie and self-proclaimed in-office Apple Genius.
Superpower She'd Like to Have: Mindreading
"Life, especially communication, is so much easier if I knew or could anticipate what someone was really thinking."
Julie actually has to read a lot of minds in order to be sure the right message about Realtors®, Greater Nashville REALTORS® and the Middle Tennessee housing market get disbursed appropriately.
"I ain't never been nothin' but a winner."
Paul "Bear" Bryant
Ways Julie Can Help You:
- Receiving of and questions about the association's newsletters
- Greater Nashville Realtors®' support and promotion of the Realtor® brand
- Finding and following Greater Nashville Realtors® on social media
- Questions about the association website
- Monthly home sales release and data
- Media inquiries